2.1 Lesson Introduction
By the end of this lesson, you will be able to…
- Distinguish between the methods available to provide SFSP meals.
- Create nutritious meals and snacks, in accordance with SFSP meal pattern requirements
- Operate a successful meal service, in accordance with SFSP meal service requirements
- Implement the four principles of food safety in the SFSP meal planning process
- Understand the basic process of contracting for meals in the SFSP, if you’re not planning to prepare your own meals.